2013 Annual Dinner and Auction
We invite you to join us for an evening of celebration as we recognize the many generous hands through which abundant blessings have come to World Joy villagers in 2012.
Enjoy an African dance and drum performance by Deja Mitchell, be entertained by our presentation host, Kevin Eubank, local KSL Meteorologist, and enjoy a delicious dinner buffet including:
• Halibut with fresh tomatoes, oregano, basil and virgin olive oil
• Boneless chicken breast stuffed with fresh spinach, romano cheese, mushrooms and sun-dried tomatoes
• Seared peppercorn sirloin with boursin cheese and brandied cream
• Seasonal fruit display
• Green Salad
• Seasonal vegetable medley
• Potatoes au gratin
• Bakery fresh rolls
• Dessert assortment of petite pastries
Engage in a friendly 'bidding war' between your family and friends for our coveted silent and live auction items.
We look forward to seeing you again!
To reserve your seat or table, please click on the following link: http://www.eventbrite.com/event/5247477346/rss or call Linda at the World Joy office at 801-797-9935.